The cost for participation in the Young Section of the Italian Guitar Campus is 410 euro divided as follows:
Registration: 100 euro (80 euro for subscribers to the Seicorde magazine)
Participation in the course as an actual student: 140 euro
Full board: 170 euro (in double, triple and quadruple rooms)
The price includes:
– Registration fee and insurance;
– Full board for the four nights in rooms from two to four beds plus lunch on the last day (22-26 July)
– Sports and recreational activities;
– Daily instrumental lessons and tests of ensemble music;
– Evening concerts
– A refresher course with an important guest teacher.
The pupils will benefit from:
– Buffet breakfast
– Meals with fixed and diversified menu, agreed in advance with the organizers, consisting of a first course, second course, dessert or fruit, mineral water
– At each meal we provide alternative food for people with food intolerances, eg. celiac disease, allergies or intolerances, to be communicated before arrival
– Restaurant service at the table – Linen for rooms and bathrooms
– Swimming pool, soccer field, tennis / basketball / volleyball courts. Ping-pong and foosball tables.
On request it will be possible to organize a coach for the transfer of the boys to the hotel and back. The cost varies depending on the number of participants and the city of origin: the indicative figure is 20 euros each way.